Bavaria is connected to a global network – not least because of the high-quality educational opportunities offered by its schools, training institutions, technical colleges and universities which provide the economy with a skilled workforce.
Study & Work International allows businesses and students to share the benefits of this global network:
- Students from all public and church run higher education institutions in Bavaria can find opportunities for international work experience placements on our jobs board.
- Businesses from other countries can reach every student in Bavaria by advertising work experience opportunities on our jobs board lasting up to 12 months.
- Students from anywhere else can apply to us to participate in summer schools.
- Businesses in Bavaria can find out more about opportunities for cooperation with summer schools, get support in finding foreign students for work experience placements or those studying under the dual system and may also place adverts for work experience opportunities at their branches outside of Germany.
- Both foreign and German universities and companies can find contacts for mutual projects and cooperation for practical student training.
Study & Work International – Explore the World is supported by the Bavarian Industry Association and the Bavarian State Ministry of Education, Science and the Arts with the aim of helping students in Bavaria find work experience placements overseas and encourage overseas students to look at study programmes and work placements with Bavarian companies.